Church St., Independent Life Bldg., Nashville, circa 1910s
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1910s
A color postcard view down Church Street to the Independent Life Building at Fourth Avenue, in Nashville, Tennessee. An additional title on the card reads "Nashville, the Powder City of the World." Forms part of the Nashville Room Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Zibart Bros. (Publisher)
- Independent Life Building (Nashville, Tenn.)
Central business districts--Tennessee--Nashville
City and town life--Tennessee--Nashville
Fourth Avenue (Nashville, Tenn.)
Church Street (Nashville, Tenn.)
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Church St., Independent Life Bldg., Nashville, circa 1910s. ca. 1910s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/604. (Accessed October 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1910s) Church St., Independent Life Bldg., Nashville, circa 1910s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/604
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/604>.