- View Full Item
- Created Date
Postcard of a train depot in Henderson, Tennessee. The image looks like it might be a color-enhanced photograph. There is also writing over the picture as though someone ran out of room on the blank side and spilled over onto the picture side. We can see that the card was published by Baird J--, but the rest of the word is torn off.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Chester County Public Library
- Henderson (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Train Depot. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/volvoices%3A3975. (Accessed November 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1900) Train Depot. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/volvoices%3A3975
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/volvoices%3A3975>.