Rand McNally Junior auto road map: Kentucky Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Originally published in Rand McNally's Commercial Atlas, this map shows all existing highways in red and other major roads in existence at the time. The legend indicates paved roads, improved roads, graded roads, unimproved roads, for both "thru" roads and secondary roads.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Kentucky; Tennessee
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Rand McNally Junior auto road map: Kentucky Tennessee. 1928. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/8880. (Accessed November 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1928) Rand McNally Junior auto road map: Kentucky Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/8880
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/8880>.