Aeronautic map of Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Relief shown by shading and spot heights. Shows airports and landing fields, beacons, radio stations and ranges, and lighting facilities.
This map was part of the second series of aeronautic mapping initiatives from the Army Air Corps, completed by the United States Coast and Geodetic Survey. These were an effort to uniformly map the airports, landing strips, and airways of the United States for the growing field of aviation.
- Tennessee. Division of Geology
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Tennessee. Division of Geology. Aeronautic map of Tennessee. 1936. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10344. (Accessed October 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Tennessee. Division of Geology, (1936) Aeronautic map of Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10344
- MLA citation style
- Tennessee. Division of Geology. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10344>.