Order of Induction of Pvt. Virgil T. Metcalf
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1918 April 24
Virgil T. Metcalf of Etowah, Tennessee, received this order of induction into military service for World War I. He was to report to the local board on May 1, 1918 in Athens, Tenn. It was order number 507, serial number I232. Metcalf trained at Camp Sheridan, Alabama. He served in Co. A, 47th Eng. Battn. and was overseas from July 18, 1918 until July 6, 1919.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Athens (Tenn.)
- DocumentsMilitary records
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Order of Induction of Pvt. Virgil T. Metcalf. 1918 April 24. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1575. (Accessed November 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918 April 24) Order of Induction of Pvt. Virgil T. Metcalf. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1575
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1575>.