New Testament pocket edition
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Pocket testament of Pvt. Euliss Grant Hallowell, published by the National War Work Council of the Young Mens Christian Associations with a hand written inscription on inside front cover. Hallowell served in the 63rd Art. Brig., Coastal Art. Brig. Assigned to Ft. Pickens and later Ft. Barrancas, near Pensacola, Florida, Hallowell ultimately served in France beginning in September 1918. He remained overseas until March 1919. He farmed in Carroll County after the war and died in 1984.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- New York (N.Y.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- New Testament pocket edition. 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/820. (Accessed September 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918) New Testament pocket edition. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/820
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/820>.