Cannon County, Tennessee rural delivery routes
- View Full Item
- Created Date
An extremely detailed, early 20th century map of Cannon County (Tenn.) showing rural postal delivery (RFD) routes, roads, streams, dwellings, schools, stores and churches. This blueline postal map actually names some homeowners, churches, schools and stores and shows house structures and community buildings as well as significant economic and demographic features.
These blueline rural free delivery (RFD) county postal maps are extremely detailed and contain much valuable early 20th century data about individual Tennessee counties. This map was most likely produced during the 1930s.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- United States Postal Service
Rural free delivery
Cities & towns
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Cannon County, Tennessee rural delivery routes. 1930s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/358. (Accessed October 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1930s) Cannon County, Tennessee rural delivery routes. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/358
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/358>.