The Travel Lodge, Nashville, Tennessee, between 1930 and 1945
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- between 1930 and 1945
A postcard of The Travel Lodge located on Route No. 1 at the intersection of U.S. 41 and 70 S., nine miles southeast of downtown Nashville, Tennessee. This card advertises good restaurants nearby, private tile bathrooms, air cooled rooms, city water, and electric heat. Available rooms include single, double, twin and family occupancies. Forms part of the Norton Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Francis & Lusky Co. Inc. (Publisher)
- Travel Lodge (Nashville, Tenn.)
United States Highway 41
United States Highway 70
Tennessee State Route 1 (Nashville, Tenn.)
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- The Travel Lodge, Nashville, Tennessee, between 1930 and 1945. between 1930 and 1945. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1873. (Accessed September 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (between 1930 and 1945) The Travel Lodge, Nashville, Tennessee, between 1930 and 1945. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1873
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1873>.