Montgomery County, Tennessee soil map (1901)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A 1901 map of Montgomery County (Tenn.) surveyed by J.E. Lapham and M.F. Miller with the base map being drawn from a county map. This detailed map shows soil types by color, house structures, streams, roads and towns as well as county boundary lines, the Cumberland River and and sections of the Louisville and Nashville Railroad.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Julius Bien & Co
- Montgomery County (Tenn.)
Cumberland River (Ky. and Tenn.)
Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company
Soil survey materials
Cities & towns
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Montgomery County, Tennessee soil map (1901). 1901. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/143. (Accessed September 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1901) Montgomery County, Tennessee soil map (1901). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/143
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/143>.