Bradley County, Tennessee, 1919
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A 1919 blueline map of Bradley County (Tenn.) made for use of the County Health Department. Map shows "white and colored" schools, named communities and towns, civil districts, streams, roads, and a portion of the East Tennessee and Georgia Railroad. House structures are shown by location, but there are no landowners or householders named.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Bradley County (Tenn.) East Tennessee and Georgia Railroad Company
Cities & towns
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Bradley County, Tennessee, 1919. 1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/355. (Accessed October 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1919) Bradley County, Tennessee, 1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/355
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/355>.