Dickson County, Tennessee (1923)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Map of Dickson County (Tenn.) based on the Tennessee Geological Survey of 1922 by J. A. Kerr, H. G. Lewis, W. J. Latimer and E. H. Bailey of the Bureau of Soils. These Tennessee Division of Geology maps are extremely detailed and show civil districts, towns, roads, railroads, streams, drainage canals, residences, churches, schools, cemeteries, iron furnaces, sawmills, mines, and quarries. Every dwelling and house structure in the countryside is indicated by a square.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Williams-Webb Co
Tennessee Division of Geology
Cities & towns
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Dickson County, Tennessee (1923). 1923. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/70. (Accessed September 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1923) Dickson County, Tennessee (1923). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/70
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/70>.