Airplane view of A. & I. State College, Nashville, Tenn., between 1930 and 1945
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- between 1930 and 1945
A postcard of the Tennessee Agricultural and Industrial State College campus. This school was established in 1912 for the higher education of African American youth. Today the school is known as Tennessee State University. Forms part of the Norton Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Capitol News Co. (Publisher)
- Tennessee Agricultural and Industrial State College--Buildings
Tennessee State University--Buildings
Colleges and Universities
Universities and colleges
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
Nashville (Tenn.)--Intellectual life
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Airplane view of A. & I. State College, Nashville, Tenn., between 1930 and 1945. between 1930 and 1945. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1952. (Accessed September 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (between 1930 and 1945) Airplane view of A. & I. State College, Nashville, Tenn., between 1930 and 1945. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1952
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1952>.