Shelby County, Tennessee soil map
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Soil map of Shelby County (Tenn.) surveyed by Hugh H. Bennett of the U.S. Department of Agriculture and C.R. Watkins Jr. of the Tennessee Geological Survey. In addition to color-coded soil types, this extremely detailed map shows house structures, river landings, streams, roads, towns, schools, and churches. Base map in part from U.S. Geological Survey sheets.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Snyder & Black Lithogrs
- Shelby County (Tenn.)
Soil survey materials
Cities & towns
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Shelby County, Tennessee soil map. 1916. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/14. (Accessed September 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1916) Shelby County, Tennessee soil map. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/14
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/14>.