Jewish Cemetery, Nashville, Tenn., circa 1900s
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1900s
A postcard of the Jewish Cemetery gate at 18th and Clay Streets, Nashville, Tennessee. The archway above the gate has the words "Temple Cemetery" chiseled in stone. Forms part of the Nashville Room Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Jewish Cemetery, Nashville, Tenn., circa 1900s. ca. 1900s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/600. (Accessed October 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1900s) Jewish Cemetery, Nashville, Tenn., circa 1900s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/600
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/600>.