First Aid Station "Dead End" Ypres
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photograph pictures a first aid station located on the Rue de dixmude at the "Dead End" of the Ypres Canal. The facility's location is marked by a Red Cross flag. The area is surrounded by wartime destruction and debree. The image features shelled out; structures, strewn bricks, and stairs going nowhere.
- Warfield, Francis B
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
Emergency medical services
World War, 1914-1918
- Ypres (Belgium)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Warfield, Francis B. First Aid Station "Dead End" Ypres. 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/53. (Accessed October 23, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Warfield, Francis B, (1918) First Aid Station "Dead End" Ypres. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/53
- MLA citation style
- Warfield, Francis B. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/53>.