Dickson County, Tennessee, 1923
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Map of Dickson County (Tenn.) based on the Tennessee Geological Survey of 1922 by J. A. Kerr, H. G. Lewis, W. J. Latimer and E. H. Bailey of the Bureau of Soils. These Tennessee Division of Geology maps are extremely detailed and show civil districts, towns, roads, railroads, streams, drainage canals, residences, churches, schools, cemeteries, iron furnaces, sawmills, mines, and quarries. Every dwelling and house structure in the countryside is indicated by a square.
The Tennessee Division of Geology maps from the 1920s are among the best for historical and demographic detail.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
Tennessee Division of Geology
Cities & towns
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Dickson County, Tennessee, 1923. 1923. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/70. (Accessed October 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1923) Dickson County, Tennessee, 1923. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/70
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/70>.