Tennessee Supreme Court, Nashville, circa 1940
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A postcard of the Tennessee Supreme Court Building located at 401 Seventh Avenue North, adjacent to the Capitol and War Memorial Building. This structure exemplifies a Greek Doric design that was very modern for its time. Built of Tennessee marble at a cost of $750,000, this Tennessee Supreme Court Building was dedicated December 4th, 1937. Forms part of the Nashville Room Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Capitol News Co. (Publisher)
- Tennessee. Supreme Court
Central business districts--Tennessee--Nashville
Seventh Avenue (Nashville
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Tennessee Supreme Court, Nashville, circa 1940. 1940~. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/763. (Accessed December 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1940~) Tennessee Supreme Court, Nashville, circa 1940. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/763
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/763>.