The Stars and Stripes February 14, 1919
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1919 February 14
The Stars and Stripes publication from Feb. 14, 1919 describing and commemorating the Ambulance Corps.
Stars and Stripes was a newspaper published by the American Expeditionary Forces (AEF) in occupied France. General John J. Pershing requested that it be created to boost morale. It was written for and by servicemen, and it ran from February 8, 1918 to June 13, 1919.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- The Stars and Stripes February 14, 1919. 1919 February 14. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll45/id/88. (Accessed September 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1919 February 14) The Stars and Stripes February 14, 1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll45/id/88
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll45/id/88>.