Military map showing the theater of operations in the Tullahoma, Chickamauga and Chattanooga campaigns
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This Civil War map showing the theater of Tennessee operations during General William Rosecrans 1863 Tullahoma and Chattanooga campaigns against general Braxton Bragg's Army of Tennessee. Prepared after the war under the direction of the Honorable Daniel S. Lamont, Secretary of War, by the Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Park Commission and based on wartime mapping of the important Federal mapmaker Col. William E. Merrill, U. S. Topographical Engineers.
- Merrill, William E
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Julius Bien & Co
- Military maps
Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park Commission
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
Lamont, Daniel Scott, 1851-1905
Cities & towns
Campaigns & battles
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Merrill, William E. Military map showing the theater of operations in the Tullahoma, Chickamauga and Chattanooga campaigns. 1874. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/21. (Accessed September 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Merrill, William E, (1874) Military map showing the theater of operations in the Tullahoma, Chickamauga and Chattanooga campaigns. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/21
- MLA citation style
- Merrill, William E. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/21>.