Model 1910 cotton uniform tunic belonging to Albert S. Bridges
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This uniform tunic has the following applied insignia" on the upper left sleeve, a point up chevron, indicating honorable discharge; on the lower left sleeve two downward pointing gold bullion chevrons indicating 12 months overseas service. The uniform belinged to Albert S. Bridges, 329th Inf. Regt., 165th Brig., 83rd Div. World War, 1914-1918.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- United States
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Model 1910 cotton uniform tunic belonging to Albert S. Bridges. 1917-1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/182. (Accessed September 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917-1918) Model 1910 cotton uniform tunic belonging to Albert S. Bridges. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/182
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/182>.