A map of Buchanan's (Demonbreun's) cave
- View Full Item
A small sheet of grayish-blue paper with two hand-drawn illustrations: the left one giving a cross-section of the length of cave itself; the right one mapping the location of the cave's two entrances in relation to Mill Creek and the Cumberland River.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Boucher de Montbrun Family
Fur trade--Mississippi River Valley--History--18th century
- Davidson County (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- A map of Buchanan's (Demonbreun's) cave. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/2168. (Accessed November 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- A map of Buchanan's (Demonbreun's) cave. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/2168
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/2168>.