Davidson County Courthouse, Nashville, Tennessee, 1974 February
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The Davidson County Courthouse in downtown Nashville, Tennessee, February, 1974. The Davidson County Courthouse, also known as Metropolitan Courthouse, is an Art Deco building built in 1936. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1987. It was designed by Nashville architect Emmons H. Woolwine and the firm of Dennison and Hirons of New York. Forms part of Record Group 3. The original is a 35 mm color transparency (2 x 2 in. slide mount).
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Davidson County Court House (Nashville, Tenn.)
Central business districts--Tennessee--Nashville
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
Nashville and Davidson County (Tenn.)--History--Sources
- Still imageNegatives
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Metro Archives, Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5880.
- Chicago citation style
- Davidson County Courthouse, Nashville, Tennessee, 1974 February. 1974-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/5753. (Accessed December 6, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1974-02) Davidson County Courthouse, Nashville, Tennessee, 1974 February. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/5753
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/5753>.