Greetings from Nashville, Tenn., circa 1965
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A postcard of the Tennessee State Capitol and Tennessee State Office Building, along with the Nashville Municipal Auditorium. The Nashville Municipal Auditorium was the primary indoor sports and concert venue in Nashville from the time of its completion in 1962 until the completion of the Nashville Arena (now Sommet Center) in 1996. Forms part of the Norton Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Southern Post Card Co. (Publisher)
- Tennessee State Capitol (Nashville, Tenn.)
Nashville Municipal Auditorium (Tenn.)
Tennessee State Office Building (Nashville)
Sports & Recreation
Central business districts--Tennessee--Nashville
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Greetings from Nashville, Tenn., circa 1965. 1965~. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1817. (Accessed November 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1965~) Greetings from Nashville, Tenn., circa 1965. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1817
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1817>.