Uniform of Lt. John Barksdale Greer
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This uniform, consisting of tunic, breeches, and neck stock of white cotton, belonged to Lt. John Barksdale Greer who served in the 117th MG Battn., 31st Div. and 324th MG Battn., 83rd Div., both of which provided replacements for other divisions. A manunfacturer's label is sewn to the inside pocket and reads "DeLuxe, New York, New York." Officers purchased their own uniforms and therefore exhibited some variety in cloth, style, and finish. Greer was from Loudon County, Tennessee.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- New York (N.Y.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Uniform of Lt. John Barksdale Greer. 1917-1920. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1798. (Accessed October 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917-1920) Uniform of Lt. John Barksdale Greer. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1798
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1798>.