Photograph of Pvt. Ruby Glenn Blevins sitting on a tree branch
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Pvt. Ruby Glenn Blevins, a farmer from Blount County, served in Co. L, 117th Inf. Regt., during World War I. He posed in uniform sitting on a tree branch. Blevins was wounded slightly in action on September 24, 1918, and survived the war. The family reports that he refused promotion and died in 1971.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Photograph of Pvt. Ruby Glenn Blevins sitting on a tree branch. 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2036. (Accessed October 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918) Photograph of Pvt. Ruby Glenn Blevins sitting on a tree branch. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2036
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2036>.