Coffee County, Tennessee, 1908
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Soil map of Coffee County (Tenn.) surveyed by W.E. McLendon and C.R. Zappone Jr. The base map was enlarged and redrawn from an 1895 U. S. Geological Survey Sheet. This detailed map shows house structures, towns and villages, roads, soil types by color, rivers, streams, boundaries and the Nashville, Chattanooga and St. Louis Railway.
These early 20th century Tennessee county soil maps from the state Division of Geology show most significant economic and demographic features in the counties.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Coffee County (Tenn.) Nashville, Chattanooga, and St. Louis Railway
Soil survey materials
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Coffee County, Tennessee, 1908. 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/132. (Accessed October 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1908) Coffee County, Tennessee, 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/132
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/132>.