Ashburn's Memphis street map (1951)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Two sided tourist street map of Memphis showing schools, highways, parks, cemeteries and neighborhoods. Reverse side has a street guide index and advertising for Fischer Lime & Cement Co.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Overton Park (Memphis, Tenn.)
Elmwood Cemetery (Memphis, Tenn.)
Memphis State College
Memphis Zoo (Memphis, Tenn.)
Wolf River (Miss. and Tenn.)
- Memphis (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Ashburn's Memphis street map (1951). 1951. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/183. (Accessed October 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1951) Ashburn's Memphis street map (1951). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/183
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/183>.