Letter for Governor Rye from Henry Ford
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A letter for Governor Rye from Henry Ford regarding the International Conference for Peace. In the letter, Ford asks Governor Rye to join him and other United States government officials to the conference in Copenhagen.
- Ford, Henry
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- World War, 1914-1918
World War, 1914-1918 - History
Ford, Henry, 1863-1947
Neutral Conference for Continuous Mediation (1916)
- New York (N.Y.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Ford, Henry. Letter for Governor Rye from Henry Ford. 1915-11-27. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/2608. (Accessed October 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Ford, Henry, (1915-11-27) Letter for Governor Rye from Henry Ford. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/2608
- MLA citation style
- Ford, Henry. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/2608>.