Real photo postcard of soldiers in uniform
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Picture postcard of William J. Carden, Charles White, James Barton in uniform. Cpl. William Jesse Carden served in Co. G, 117th Inf. Regt., 30th Div. Attached to the British Army, the 30th Div. saw defensive action near Ypres, Belgium and attacks on the Hindeburg Line near Belcourt, France. The Division was composed primarily of Tennessee and North Carolina National Guard units. Carden was a farmer from Huntington, Carroll County, Tennessee. He was discharged April 15, 1919.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Carden, William J
World War, 1914-1918
World War, 1914-1918 - History
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Real photo postcard of soldiers in uniform. 1918-1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1168. (Accessed October 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918-1919) Real photo postcard of soldiers in uniform. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1168
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1168>.