Medals of Sgt. James A. White, Co. A, 115th FA
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Sgt. James A. White was from Bells, Tenn. and served in Co. A, 1st Tenn. NG on the Mexican Border in 1917. After the NG was transferred to federal service he served in Btry. A, 115th FA, 30th Div. The medals include Mexican Border Service issued by Tenn., a Mexican Border private purchase medal with listings of soliders on the reverse; Mexican Border medal issued by the City of Memphis; his WWI Victory Medal and WWI service medal from the City of Nashville. The group includes dog tags, collar disk, button.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Medals of Sgt. James A. White, Co. A, 115th FA. 1917-1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2688. (Accessed October 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917-1919) Medals of Sgt. James A. White, Co. A, 115th FA. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2688
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2688>.