Drive on the Hindenburg Line
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Germans taken prisoner by the Americans during the drive on the Hindenburg Line at Bellicourt and the Canal St. de Quentin march along a road under guard. The background of the image features buildings which have sustained heavy war damage. Allied troops lead the prisoners of war along the road, but they also litter the route as bystanders of the march. Military vehicles are passing this scene on the opposite side of the street.
- United States. Army. Signal Corps
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Prisoners of War
War destruction & pillage
World War, 1914-1918
- Aisne (France)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- United States. Army. Signal Corps. Drive on the Hindenburg Line. 1918-10-10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/26. (Accessed September 23, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- United States. Army. Signal Corps, (1918-10-10) Drive on the Hindenburg Line. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/26
- MLA citation style
- United States. Army. Signal Corps. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/26>.