Olive green wool puttees
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This pair of puttees are made of dark olive green knit wool. They are in excellent condition. Puttees were wrapped around lower legs to protect from mud and water. This pair belonged to Albert S. Bridges, 329th Inf. Regt., 165th Brig., 83rd Div. Discharged January 5, 1919.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- United States
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Olive green wool puttees. 1917-1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/42. (Accessed September 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917-1918) Olive green wool puttees. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/42
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/42>.