Member of Thirtieth Division with supply tank
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A member of the American Expeditionary Force walks in front of a supply tank at Caution Paddock (near Villeret). He appears to have a cigarette in his mouth. "GRIFF" is written on front of the tank. The faint image of a person in a knee-length coat is; seen in the background to the right of the tank.
- United States. Army. Signal Corps
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
Arms & armament
Tanks (Military science)
Campaigns & battles
World War, 1914-1918
- Aisne (France)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- United States. Army. Signal Corps. Member of Thirtieth Division with supply tank. 1918-09-29. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/8. (Accessed October 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- United States. Army. Signal Corps, (1918-09-29) Member of Thirtieth Division with supply tank. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/8
- MLA citation style
- United States. Army. Signal Corps. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/8>.