Map of the Battle of Horseshoe Bend
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Map detailing the battle at Horseshoe Bend during the Creek War (1813-1814).
The Battle of Horseshoe Bend was fought on March 27, 1814, between the warring faction of the Creek Indians and American forces led by General Andrew Jackson. The battle resulted in the near destruction of the Creek warriors and is considered to be the climactic action of the Creek War.
- Wall, Bernhardt, 1872-1956
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845
Creek War, 1813-1814 -- Campaigns
Horseshoe Bend, Battle of, Ala., 1814
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Wall, Bernhardt, 1872-1956. Map of the Battle of Horseshoe Bend. 1937. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/bernhardt/id/88. (Accessed October 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Wall, Bernhardt, 1872-1956, (1937) Map of the Battle of Horseshoe Bend. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/bernhardt/id/88
- MLA citation style
- Wall, Bernhardt, 1872-1956. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/bernhardt/id/88>.