Issue of the Transport Ace, dated August 5, 1919
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1919 August 5
Major Bernard Edwin Ragland (1894-1963) served in the Dentist Corps and was a member of the Medical Detachment of the 155 Inf. Regt., 39th Div. during World War I. The Transport Ace was the onboard daily newspaper of the U.S.S. Leviathan. Articles in this post-war edition are concerned with the United States' relations with other countries, such as peace and immigration. The newspaper also lists the number of soldiers, sailors, and civilians, including members of charitable organizations, on board.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- DocumentsMilitary records
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Issue of the Transport Ace, dated August 5, 1919. 1919 August 5. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2324. (Accessed October 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1919 August 5) Issue of the Transport Ace, dated August 5, 1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2324
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2324>.