Hart, John S.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1889 February 8
United States. Army; Infantry; 2nd Development Battalion; Company 7
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Draft registration
United States. Army--Records and correspondence
World War, 1914-1918--Correspondence
African American soldiers
World War, 1914-1918
World War, 1914-1918--Casualties
World War, 1914-1918--Participation, African American
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Hart, John S.. 1889 February 8. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll26/id/5453. (Accessed November 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1889 February 8) Hart, John S.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll26/id/5453
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll26/id/5453>.