Aaron Weise in Uniform
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This is a photograph of Aaron Weise in his World War I military uniform. He served as an aviator from October 1917 to February 1919. On February 26, 1924, Weise was promoted in the reserves to the grade of captain and assigned to Flight B, 306 Observation Squadron of the Eighty-First Division, whose headquarters were in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Albert Gore Research Center
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Aaron Weise in Uniform. 1917. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/volvoices%3A2564. (Accessed October 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917) Aaron Weise in Uniform. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/volvoices%3A2564
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/volvoices%3A2564>.