Davidson County, Tennessee, 1907
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Detailed map from US Geological Survey data showing color-coded civil districts, locations of residences, roads, schools, churches, stores, historical community names, and a host of other economic and demographic features. Engraved by E. M. Gardner, this map is most useful for locating turn of the century Davidson County landowners and homeowners.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- McQuiddy Printing Co
United States, Geological Survey
Cities & towns
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Davidson County, Tennessee, 1907. 1907. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/50. (Accessed September 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1907) Davidson County, Tennessee, 1907. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/50
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/50>.