Pikeville, Tennessee soil map (1903)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Soil map of the Pikeville quadrangle (USGS topographical mapping), mostly of Bledsoe County (Tenn.), including parts of Van Buren, Cumberland and Rhea Counties, surveyed by Henry J. Wilder and W. J. Geib. Shows roads, towns, topography, soil types (in color), and stream names. The base map was enlarged and redrawn from an 1895 U. S. Geological Survey Sheet. This map shows rivers, streams, boundaries and railroad lines.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Julius Bien & Co
- Bledsoe County (Tenn.)
Soil survey materials
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Pikeville, Tennessee soil map (1903). 1903. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/136. (Accessed September 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1903) Pikeville, Tennessee soil map (1903). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/136
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/136>.