Red Cross letter and envelope
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1919 January 13
This letter to Mrs. Henry Ring, Franklin, Tenn. From the American Red Cross provides information about Pvt. Frank Ring's wounds and subsequent death in a British hospital in France. The letter is accompanied by the orginal envelope. Pvt. Frank M. Ring, Co. A, 114th MG Battn., 30th Div. was killed in action in October 1918 and buried in France. The 30th Div. was composed of Tennessee and North and South Carolina National Guard units. They served alongside the British.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Washington (D.C.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Red Cross letter and envelope. 1919 January 13. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2584. (Accessed October 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1919 January 13) Red Cross letter and envelope. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2584
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2584>.