Kennedy, Floyd V.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1896 September 16
United States. Army; Pioneer Infantry; 57th Regiment; Company H
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Condolence notes
World War, 1914-1918--Correspondence
World War, 1914-1918--Photographs
World War, 1914-1918
World War, 1914-1918--Casualties
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Kennedy, Floyd V.. 1896 September 16. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll26/id/7025. (Accessed October 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1896 September 16) Kennedy, Floyd V.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll26/id/7025
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll26/id/7025>.