Carte routière et postale de la France
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Extremely detailed French map of France showing the roads and postal routes of the nation in 1851. Each department is outlined in color. An incredible amount of cities, towns, and villages are included as well as distances between each. Insets of Corsica, Paris, and Europe flank the primary map. The legend indicates national routes, departmental routes, "grande" communication paths, railroads, canals, and cities.
- Rousset, P
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- France--Postal service--Maps
Cities & towns
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Rousset, P. Carte routière et postale de la France. 1851. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10247. (Accessed October 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Rousset, P, (1851) Carte routière et postale de la France. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10247
- MLA citation style
- Rousset, P. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10247>.