New viaduct, Church Street, Nashville, Tenn., between 1915 and 1930
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- between 1915 and 1930
A postcard of the Church Street viaduct right after completion between 1915 and 1930. This structure was built to carry car traffic over the railroad tracks. A new viaduct was built to replace this one in the 1990s. Forms part of the Norton Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- E.C. Kropp Co. (Publisher)
Church Street (Nashville, Tenn.)
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- New viaduct, Church Street, Nashville, Tenn., between 1915 and 1930. between 1915 and 1930. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1810. (Accessed September 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (between 1915 and 1930) New viaduct, Church Street, Nashville, Tenn., between 1915 and 1930. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1810
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1810>.