German bank note, 100,000 RM
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1923 February 1
A 100,000-mark note displays an image of Georg Grisze (1497-1562) by Hans Holbein the Younger. Below Grisze is stamped the serial number B-05833444. On backside is the note's denomination. U.S. Capt. William L. Thomas brought the note home after World War II. Thomas was in HQ Bttry., 879th FA, 69th Inf. Div.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- German bank note, 100,000 RM. 1923 February 1. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/94. (Accessed September 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1923 February 1) German bank note, 100,000 RM. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/94
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/94>.