U.S. Coast Artillery in action at Lenoncourt (Meuse)
- View Full Item
Group of American soldiers in the process of loading a howitzer. There is a sign on a tree that reads: "7th Bty Howitzer Regt CAC" indicating this group to be a part of the Seventh Battery Howitzer Regiment of the Coastal Artillery Corps.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
Campaigns & battles
World War, 1914-1918
- Lenoncourt (France)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- U.S. Coast Artillery in action at Lenoncourt (Meuse). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/67. (Accessed October 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- U.S. Coast Artillery in action at Lenoncourt (Meuse). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/67
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/67>.