Model 1895 Mauser Bayonet
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Bayonet manufactured by Weyersberg, Kirschbaum & Co., which was formed in 1883 by a merger of Weyersberg and Kirschbaum. By 1900, it employed 1200 employees and was the largest company in Solingen. The number K1237 is on the scabbard and C610 on the guard and has wwo unidentified marks on the reverse ricasso. It also has 3 interlocking rings, the stamp for Krupp. This is one of several different styles of bayonets used by the Germans in World War I.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Weapons and ammunition
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Model 1895 Mauser Bayonet. undated. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2275. (Accessed October 23, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (undated) Model 1895 Mauser Bayonet. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2275
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2275>.