Industrial Arts building, Peabody College, Nashville, circa 1916
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A postcard of the Industrial Arts building at the George Peabody College for Teachers in Nashville, Tennessee. In an effort to create a major Southern teachers' college, the grounds and buildings of the former Peabody Normal School were donated to the George Peabody College for Teachers in 1909. After 1911, Peabody College was geographically re-located directly across the street from the campus of Vanderbilt University. It later became affiliated with Vanderbilt University, and is now known as the Peabody College of Education and Human Development at Vanderbilt University. Forms part of the Nashville Room Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Zibart Bros. (Publisher)
- George Peabody College for Teachers
Vanderbilt University. Peabody College
Colleges and Universities
Universities and colleges
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
Nashville (Tenn.)--Intellectual life
Twenty-first Avenue (Nashville, Tenn.)
Edgehill Avenue (Nashville, Tenn.)
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Industrial Arts building, Peabody College, Nashville, circa 1916. 1916~. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/818. (Accessed September 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1916~) Industrial Arts building, Peabody College, Nashville, circa 1916. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/818
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/818>.