Greetings from Nashville, Tennessee, between 1935 and 1954
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- between 1935 and 1954
Front of postcard sending Greetings from Nashville, and showing several buildings of note, with the Parthenon and Lake of Centennial Park pictured in the center panel. The other buildings depicted on the postcard are (from left to right) Andrew Jackson's Tomb at the Hermitage, Fort Nashborough, Sam Davis Monument, State Capitol, Tennessee Supreme Court, Furman Hall at Vanderbilt University, Tomb of President James Knox Polk, and the War Memorial Building. Forms part of the Nashville Room Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Capitol News Company (Publisher)
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Greetings from Nashville, Tennessee, between 1935 and 1954. between 1935 and 1954. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/602. (Accessed September 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (between 1935 and 1954) Greetings from Nashville, Tennessee, between 1935 and 1954. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/602
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/602>.