World War I Victory Medal
- View Full Item
- Created Date
World War I Victory Medal of Pvt. Floyd Johnson, Btry E, 115th FA, 30th Div. with bars indicating engagements and campaigns in which he was involved. Johnson enlisted in Jackson, Tennessee in 1917 and listed his occupation as a farmer. The 30th Div. was composed of National Guard units from Tennessee and North and South Carolina and was nicknamed the Old Hickory Division in honor of Andrew Jackson. They served under British command for much of their time in Europe.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- United States
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- World War I Victory Medal. 1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1550. (Accessed October 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1919) World War I Victory Medal. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1550
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1550>.