Collapsible drinking cup
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This civilian purchase stainless steel collapsible cup with an embossed American shield design on the cover contains a note inside "Dad carried WWI." The cup was used by Pvt. Jesse Norris of Blount County, Tennessee. Norris was born in Sevier Co., TN. At the time of induction in Maryville, Blount Co., TN he was a farmer. He was sent to Camp Gordon, GA and then to Camp Green, SC. He received an honorable discharge on 30 August 1919.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- United States
- FurnishingsTools and equipment
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Collapsible drinking cup. 1914-1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1599. (Accessed October 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1914-1919) Collapsible drinking cup. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1599
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1599>.